!!!WOW!!! Carnival Glory 09/26-10/03/09 !!!WOW!!!

FLCruiser001

Enjoyed your pictures so much. We will be sailing on the Glory next month.

I have a question, since we no longer have the tickets mailed to us, I was wondering what we show to go into the terminal building. There was always a Carnival Rep standing and would look at your ticket to tell you to go to the VIP line or the other line, so what do you show now? Sorta dumb question but was wondering.

Thank you.

Naoma

Hello Naoma. You will need you funpass and photo id. Enjoy your cruise!:)

I posted a similar message elsewhere for you, but had to make sure you saw how much we loved your pictures. Yes, we were the 2 ladies in the front of the van in St Martins. We work together -I'm widowed and Karen's husband hates to travel. Today we spent our lunch hour relooking at your photos. It was Karen's 1st cruise and my 10 + (lost count) and I think it was one of the best. (would have been better if I wasn't recovering from leg injury-limited my ability to get around). Did you notice all the new mattresses they were piling up at the dock as we disembarked? Must be getting a headstart on the refurbishing. I would go back on the Glory in a heart beat. Again, thank you for sharing all those wonderful pictures with us. Oh yeah..... that rum punch really did have a kick to it!!

Hello BlueHenFan! No, didn't notice the mattresses, too busy being sad about leaving the ship!:( we would love to sail on Glory again, but not from Miami. Next eastern caribbean cruise will have to be on the Dream. Hope your healing continues! :)

Archived