Speciality restaurants dress code

patience32

Hi

We would like to dine in the speciality restaurant on a non formal evening.

Could anybody tell me what the dress code would be? Obviously the rest of the ship would be casual but would we need to wear formal clothing for the restaurant?

Many thanks

The Specialty Restaurant dress codes follow the MDR for that night. Myself, I wear a sports jacket that night because it's special (I guess thats why they call it a Specialty Restaurant!) and it makes me feel better.

But no, Formal isn't required, but people do go full formal, coat/tie, sports jacket and no tie, and dressy casual.

Women are usually a little more dressed up also.

Just from what I've seen.

Denny

Hi

We would like to dine in the speciality restaurant on a non formal evening.

Could anybody tell me what the dress code would be? Obviously the rest of the ship would be casual but would we need to wear formal clothing for the restaurant?

Many thanks

I agree with Denny01.

You can peruse the ongoing discussion (or flames) going on in the adjacent thread regarding the same dress code topic.

On our Solstice cruise in August, the daily activity sheet said that the dress code for the specialty restaurants on all nights is Smart Casual. With that said, diners tended to dress up a little more for Murano's. We dined in the Tuscan Grille on one of the formal nights and the dress was mixed -- some people wore formal attire, some did not

On our Solstice cruise in August, the daily activity sheet said that the dress code for the specialty restaurants on all nights is Smart Casual. With that said, diners tended to dress up a little more for Murano's. We dined in the Tuscan Grille on one of the formal nights and the dress was mixed -- some people wore formal attire, some did not

Celebrity states the attire for specialty is the same as the MDR:

"The dress code in Celebrity's specialty restaurants is the same as the evening dress code in the main restaurant."

The Equinox Dailys posted on an active thread just lists one Dress Code for dining and doesn't list the specialty restaurants as different. Take a look at this thread: Equinox Celebrity Today: Athens, Rhodes, Kusadai, At-Sea #2

Wonder if things are changing. But take a look at the

Denny

Archived