Best Time to Cruise Hawaii?

floataway

My husband and I were originally schedule to be cruising out on Saturday on the POA. Unfortunately we had to schedule and are planning to reschedule. Now we are having to rethink what time would be the best. Does anyone know when or if there is a 'best' time or 'avoid' time for cruising Hawaii?

Bon Voyage !

Whales... YES!

We saw them on our Alaskan cruise and will feel complete when we see them in Hawaii.

Originally we were going in October to celebrate our Anniversary. Luckily we bought travel insurance so now it's just finding the right time. Sounds like March -April may be it.

We went to Maui in March one year and it was cold and rainy (the whole week!!!!!!!!!). I believe Feb, Marh and April are rainy season. We had friends who went in December and it was beautiful, and we went again in late May and it was also beautiful. I think it might be all luck but I would research the web for what is rainy season.

We went to Maui in March one year and it was cold and rainy (the whole week!!!!!!!!!). I believe Feb, Marh and April are rainy season. We had friends who went in December and it was beautiful, and we went again in late May and it was also beautiful. I think it might be all luck but I would research the web for what is rainy season.

We went in January 2008 and caught a fair amount of rain but it was off and on and comfortable. We are going back in Oct 2010.

Archived