Hollywood Tour with Pick up in Anaheim & Minimal Walking

PassionFruit

We are going on our Mex Riv cruise at the end of this month and will be staying a couple of days pre-cruise at a DL hotel in Anaheim. Three people in our group want to do a Hollywood tour one day. They want to do the Hollywood tourist sites (Rodeo Dr, Hollywood sign, etc.) for probably 4-6 hours. One member is handicap and can only walk for a limited amount of time, so we need something that's mostly a bus tour. Also, I'd really prefer for the tour to pick the group up at the hotel and drop them off there since they are not seasoned travelers and I don't want them to have to hassle with cabs or such. Can anyone recommend a tour company that can accomodate them?

This is probably the one that comes closest to what you want:

http://www.allanaheimtours.com/Body.asp?tour=ANA-B0002&page=TourDetails

It's mostly bus ride, with some stops at the Walk of Fame and Beverly Center.

I suppose they could hang out in the bus and not get out at those points if they want...

There really won't be one that is only 4 hours, as it's going to take 45 minutes to 1 hour each way just to get there from Disneyland.

But, if you are staying at the Disneyland Hotel - they are very very helpful at the front desk. They might even have their own Disney tour buses that you can check when you get there.

At the Hotel, make sure to ask for a room facing the inner pool or Koi Pond areas. Much more peaceful and relaxing.:)

Even though you can see the fireworks from the rooms facing Downtown Disney - the ESPN Zone is right at the windows and NOISY!:eek:

I love the Disneyland Hotel, so that's my little personal finding from staying there several times.;)

Archived