My Friend Mario CL001 tour

celticd1

We are booked with My Friend Mario and have a few questions for anyone that has used him especially if you took the CL001 tour.

Was he easy to find at the pier? How long did you spend at each stop? What type of refreshments were provided or available? Did you have any issues with insects? What was your favorite part?

Also looking for pictures and reviews of the CL001 tour, anyone have any recent pics or other info to share?

Thanks! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting info. Hubby and I will be in Cristobal, Panama with the MSC Dec.15 9am - 5pm. How do we get in touch with your friend...... Thanks

We are not first time cruisers but new to this site......any help you can give would be appreciated. We will also be in Puerto Limon C.,Rica, Grand Cayman, Playa del Carmen......open to all suggestioins.....thanks again:)

Hi Cheryl! Hi Bill! :D

Interesting info. Hubby and I will be in Cristobal, Panama with the MSC Dec.15 9am - 5pm. How do we get in touch with your friend...... Thanks

We are not first time cruisers but new to this site......any help you can give would be appreciated. We will also be in Puerto Limon C.,Rica, Grand Cayman, Playa del Carmen......open to all suggestioins.....thanks again:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic csunshine860! You will find a wealth of info on this website. Be sure to check out the message boards for your particular cruise line too!

The My Friend Mario that we are discussing is actually a tour company in Panama. My DH and I are sailing as part of a group (along with the other 2 posters here) and we have booked the CL001 tour for our stop in January. You can reach his company through his website, here is a link:

My Friend Mario

Happy sailing! :)

Archived