Carnival Transport - How do I prove I purchased it?

TrustNoOneKMC

I purchased my transfers from the airport to Port Canaveral when I booked my cruise. How do I prove that I purchased this? I cannot find anywhere to print this out under the documents section. Will they have my name and booking number at the airport?

If you booked direct with Carnival, call them and have them add that information to your profile.

If you booked through a TA, call them and find out what happened to your money.

BTW: Your invoice will reflect all charges made to your credit card. Check that to make sure it's there.

I purchased my transfers from the airport to Port Canaveral when I booked my cruise. How do I prove that I purchased this? I cannot find anywhere to print this out under the documents section. Will they have my name and booking number at the airport?

... print your document pages. it will be there.

Last cruise we us pages from the doc as proof.

JoanK

It was in my documents online when I purchased it for my last cruise. I'd also like to offer the advice that if you have 2 transfers(1 each way) then you might want to copy the page of the transfer. The transfer company in NYV needed to keep the page of proof for payment purposes...

Archived