Eco Shark Tour

pmdc5696

A while back several of us on the board were talking about the Eco Shark tour. No one had heard of it or tried it. We had the opportunity to last week. This was probably one of the most incredible tour I have ever had. Prices were reasonable and the crew was very accomadating. It is truely an eco tour with great deal of information about habitat, what they eat, mating, etc. There is also education on conservation.

This tour does not feed sharks. They do nothing to habituate the sharks to humans. They bring them in to the boat with scent. At one point we had at least 10 sharksof 3 different species around the boat. We felt perfectly safe and had an incredible time. On the way out we were introduced to a pod of local dolphins and had a great opportunity to watch them play. It was an experience we will never forget.

Let me know if anyone has questions. We will absolutely go back to them. Can't wait to see Tigers later in the winter. Hope they show up!

A while back several of us on the board were talking about the Eco Shark tour. No one had heard of it or tried it. We had the opportunity to last week. This was probably one of the most incredible tour I have ever had. Prices were reasonable and the crew was very accomadating. It is truely an eco tour with great deal of information about habitat, what they eat, mating, etc. There is also education on conservation.

This tour does not feed sharks. They do nothing to habituate the sharks to humans. They bring them in to the boat with scent. At one point we had at least 10 sharksof 3 different species around the boat. We felt perfectly safe and had an incredible time. On the way out we were introduced to a pod of local dolphins and had a great opportunity to watch them play. It was an experience we will never forget.

Let me know if anyone has questions. We will absolutely go back to them. Can't wait to see Tigers later in the winter. Hope they show up!

Web Page?

Pjk

Archived