A few questions about Concierge Class Service

PrincessCarolyn

I know these questions might sound silly but I'm just wondering.....

First of all on Celebs website it says the blowdryer is "salon quality"

I read somewhere else the normal hairdryers weren't great. I'm colorist/stylist and I like a good blowdryer-I don't need to bring my own necessarily but is it a decent dryer?

Second: Priority Check In and Express Luggage: is there a separate line for Concierge class to check in? How do they know as I approach the ship/pier that we are in Concierge class?

Preference on Shore Excursions: What does this mean?

VIP invites to events: ???

Dining and Seating Preference: Does this mean in the main dining room? I don't understand because I had to choose a dining time and how many I want to sit with-so what does this mean?

Sorry to be a pain-I've combed the boards but am wondering about these few things I didn't read about.

Thank you all in advance :)

First of all on Celebs website it says the blowdryer is "salon quality"

I read somewhere else the normal hairdryers weren't great. I'm colorist/stylist and I like a good blowdryer-I don't need to bring my own necessarily but is it a decent dryer? The dryers are like those you would find in most hotels. Not terrible, not great.

Second: Priority Check In and Express Luggage: is there a separate line for Concierge class to check in? How do they know as I approach the ship/pier that we are in Concierge class?

It will be listed on your documents that you are in a CC cabin, and the lines for check in are clearly marked. In addition, there are usually folks from X waiting to help you get in the correct line

Preference on Shore Excursions: What does this mean? Not sure...

VIP invites to events: ??? Hopefully someone else will answer this one

Dining and Seating Preference: Does this mean in the main dining room? I don't understand because I had to choose a dining time and how many I want to sit with-so what does this mean? Supposedly you get a "better" table location, and if there was a shortage of tables available on the seating that you choose, you would get that seating as opposed to someone who wasn't CC.

Hope that helps a little

There are lines marked for Concierge class passengers to check in. Nothing prevents non-Concierge class passengers from standing in those lines, but when they go to the counter, the employee will know if they are staying in a Concierge cabin or not.

Express Luggage is determined based on the cabin you are staying. Once you had over your luggage to the employees, they are tagged with the cabin number. Concierge cabin luggage will receive delivery priority.

Preference on Shore Excursions: What does this mean?

If a shore excursion is sold out and you are interested, your have priority in the wait list.

VIP invites to events: ???

Events such as afternoon tea, etc. You'll receive an invitation in your state room during the cruise.

Dining and Seating Preference: Does this mean in the main dining room? I don't understand because I had to choose a dining time and how many I want to sit with-so what does this mean?

If you decide to change your dining time and the other seating is full, you have priority on the wait list.

Hope this helps. :)

Thom

If you decide to change your dining time and the other seating is full, you have priority on the wait list.

Hope this helps. :)

Thom

This also applies when you first book. For example, when I do a mock booking for my upcoming cruise in a stateroom below CC class, it only lets me select the early seating and waitlist for late seating. Both early and late options are open if I do the mock booking on a CC or higher stateroom.

Archived