Need Answer please-Costamayacruiseexcursions

Grouchydog

Has anyone booked with costamayacruiseexcursions before ie-coral reef snorkeling? If so how was it?? Is there another beach near this port called Tequila Beach? I know Mahahual beach is nearby, but I thought I heard something about a Tequila beach. Greatful for any info.

I haven't heard of costamayacruiseexcursions but would highly recommend Blue Ha for diving and snorkeling. They are a very close to the cruise port and work around the cruise schedule to ensure you get back in time. If you look through this board you will see rave reviews about them.

Here is there website bluehadiving.com

They usually respond immediately to email but I know there have been all kinds of internet connection problems right now in Costa Maya.

Have fun.

We used them for 2 in Dec. The first was "Reef Snorkeling by Boat".

They kept us waiting for over 1/2 an hour after we got to the boat dock so they could sell out the other seats back at the dock. Snorkeling was so so, not many fish, cloudy water and a discarded truck tire! Belize was much better.

After we got back from snorkeling we did the "Beach Break Party" which was about a 1/2 mile walk from where we were dropped off. Had a restful time. All you want to drink. Friendly bartenders. Small beach. We ordered shrimp and quesadillas for lunch. Shrimp was huge but extremely salty. Quesadillas were good but made with goat cheese. OK by me but wife is allergic to it and thankfully we asked.

No problem getting a cab back to ship.

Archived