Harley-Davidson & Hard Rock Cafe

kenrod

It is my understanding that there is a Harley-Davidson and a Hard Rock Cafe at Ocho Rios. The t-shirts from both places are the souvinirs that I am looking for.

Can anyone advise if either store is close to the port?

Many thanks.

Once you leave the secure area of the pier area. You head down the street to a intersection and take a left. Across the street you'll see the Harley shop very small. Past that by about 2 or 3 minutes you'll come to the Hard Rock located very close to the Taj Mahal shopping area.

I believe that Jamaica is on a different time -1 hour ship time

as well once past the the wire you'll be met with overly aggressive folks wanting to get you on a tour or folks offering smoke. Just FYI

Once you leave the secure area of the pier area. You head down the street to a intersection and take a left. Across the street you'll see the Harley shop very small. Past that by about 2 or 3 minutes you'll come to the Hard Rock located very close to the Taj Mahal shopping area.

I believe that Jamaica is on a different time -1 hour ship time

as well once past the the wire you'll be met with overly aggressive folks wanting to get you on a tour or folks offering smoke. Just FYI

Very much obliged happycruisers1011. I won't worry too much about the overly aggressive folks until the task-at-hand is completed. After that, I'll shop for tours. I am undecided about the smoke part just yet.

Happy cruising to you!

Archived