Which day for the Honeymoon/Anniv party on the Pearl?

drsb

Hi

I purchased the romance package for my son and his new wife. Does anyone know which day and at about what time (afternoon, right before dinner, after dinner) the honeymoon/anniversary party is? We are trying to figure out which nights we eat together and which nights they will go to specialty restaurants without us.

Thanks,

Deb

I just returned from our honeymoon trip on the Spirit. I purchased the Romance Package, and I didn't choose the night of our dinner at Le Bistro until I was onboard and figured out what we were doing at the various ports. We had no problem scheduling it for the evening we wanted. The meal was delicious!

Congratulations on your marriage! What I was asking about was the party they give for honeymooners with cake and free cheap champagne. Did you go? Do you remember when it was? I know they are looking forward to their meal at leBistro.

Deb

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. If I remember correctly, that party was scheduled for the second day of our cruise. I think that it was at around 5 o'clock...but to be honest, I am not sure. I was not feeling well, and so we didnt go. Since we didn't get our picture taken at the party, the man at the photography department let me pick one from our dinner at Le Bistro! After dinner, they also gave us a small, single layer cake to take to our room. All in all, it was a fun package.

Archived