2 ships at Princess Cays

lancashire_cruisers

Hi

We'll be at Princess Cays on 9th March 2010 and I've just found out that Ruby Princess will be there on the same day:(. I was really looking forward to getting one of the bungalows but obviously Princess take priority.

Has anyone else been there when there is more than one ship and is there plenty of room, shade etc for everyone?

Debbie:)

I guess that would be a no then?:eek:

Thanks

Everything is crowded. If you've never been there in the past, go to the island and take a look, however, when we visit a private island with more than one ship we normally stay on board the ship.

I didn't realize that there was ever more than one ship at a time at Princess Cays. It's a tender port so take the tender to shore and go to the left. As you walk further away from the dock, it will be a little less crowded...but unfortunately still a very crowded day.

It's really just a beach day. I wasn't impressed with the BBQ lunch or the long lines to get it. I didn't think the snorkeling was that great either. There are some fun water sports that you can do.

I hope you luck out and get that bungalow. Good luck!

As you walk further away from the dock, it will be a little less crowded...but unfortunately still a very crowded day.

It's really just a beach day. I wasn't impressed with the BBQ lunch or the long lines to get it. I didn't think the snorkeling was that great either. There are some fun water sports that you can do.

I hope you luck out and get that bungalow. Good luck!

Get a bungalow and let the waiter serve your BBQ lunch.

Thanks to both Caribbean Sunsets and Typhoon. The more I think about it the less likely I think it is we'll actually end up at Princess Cays especially with Ruby Princess scheduled for the same day.

I feel an itinerary change coming on! Either way 35 days away from a British winter will do for me.

Archived