Grocery Store in San Juan

Does anyone know of any close stores to pick up some water and soda before our cruise, we are staying at the Holiday Inn Express? I want to pick up some diet wild cherry pepsi or diet root beer and they don't have that on the ship.

Thanks!

trButler,

I'm sure they are everywhere. If you are in Old San Juan there is a grocery at the Plaza de Armas (on the east side). I don't know about the sodas but I bought a case of beer at 8:15 am on Easter morning. They seemed to have a big selection of items although a little more expensive than I'm use to. There was also a duty free shop in our terminal located right before we walked on the ship. They sold beer, wine, liquor and mixers and had a big selection. You might find something there too.

Does anyone know of any close stores to pick up some water and soda before our cruise, we are staying at the Holiday Inn Express? I want to pick up some diet wild cherry pepsi or diet root beer and they don't have that on the ship.

Thanks!

If you come out of the hotel walk right then take a right at the corner just down is a small grocery store. As you are walking to the grocery store you can cross the road to the main street and there is a Walgreens a couple of blocks down.

Hope this helps.

Archived