pool on destiny

Hi mckalst

There are 2 pools on the Destiny. One is a family pool and the other is supposed to be for adults only. Neither are huge but I have never found them too small. The adult one doesn't seem to have many people in it at one time so you get plenty of space to swim.

:)

Hope this helps.

Janet

You will definately cool off in there, me and my son went in there a few weeks ago and it was icy cold, came out shivering :D Neither pool is that big but adeqaute. Also if the sea is rough when your out of port they sometimes cover the pools with nets as the water splashes back and for and up over the sides which is fab to watch!

Hi,

There are two pools of equal size plus a shallow kiddies pool. I would agree they are small but when we were there in July in the Med it was hot, the ship was full and there was never a problem. If you want a proper swim you`ll have to wait until you are onshore. To be honest it was big enough to swim a little but more of a place to cool down and more often than not meet other passengers and have a chat. Sorry the pic only shows a little bit but hope it helps you get the idea

We loved the ship, entertainment, the food, the staff, everything. It is the benchmark against which we now compare all our other holidays, past, present and probably for the near future.

Have a great cruise.

Jim

502313853_ELIE042.jpg.f4a425ad2ee0a20d6d58f41ed00b356d.jpg

Archived