Mariner program when credited days

edpacecar

We have 186 days and are booked on the Westerdam 09/19/10 (12 Nights), 10/01/2010 (24 Nights) and 10/25/2010 (18 Nights). 3 back to back cruises

So at what point would we get credited so we would have the 200 Nights for free laundry. The total of cruise nights will be 54 nights after last sailing.

I assume with HAL's high price tours it will be easy to spend more then $600 during the 09/19/2010 cruise. This should give us 12 nights + 2 (or more for spending). So would should be 200+ at end of 09/19/2010 cruise.

Are there any credited days for pre /post cruise packages?

Interedting question

If I were you I would get the phone number for Mariner services from the HAL zite andx givde thden a call to get the difinitive answer.

Would also c hweck with the guest relations manager when you get on the ship to review the situation so that you dxon't get chargded for the lundry services after the first cruise...

Good luc k

]

Ruth & Jim

I've been reading that people are getting their cruise days posted about 4 or 5 days after the end of a cruise, and HAL's FAQs on the subject say:

How quickly will my Star-Level status be updated after I return from a cruise?

Seven to ten days after your cruise or cruisetour ends.

If I become eligible for a higher benefit tier while onboard, when can I take advantage of the additional benefits?

Elevated benefits will take effect on your next Holland America Line cruise.

If they're riigid with those rules, you may not get the 4-star bennies until the 10/25 cruise. :(

Archived