Triumph Vs Fantasy, Plus A Review of Our Days in Key West, Nassau, and Freeport

Rowan555

We love the AFT decks. I don't much like the music, games and kids on Lido, I'd rather go where it's quieter. The Serenity deck is nice but it's usually crowded, go early to get a chair. We just popped in an out of the hot tubs there. The deck above where the water works is located is actually usually very quiet and chairs are easy to find. Even with the kids the wind blowing lessens the noise and it's my fav place to hang out.

The lack of an AFT deck was my biggest complaint about the Triumph. The only public place you could watch the wake of the ship was a small area rear of the sliding roof of the rear lido deck.

The lack of an AFT deck was my biggest complaint about the Triumph. The only public place you could watch the wake of the ship was a small area rear of the sliding roof of the rear lido deck.

Oh, man!!!!!! This is SO not good news! I'm sure I'll find somewhere else to spend the majority of my time but it might be a deal breaker when choosing ships next year!! Although, I do have an AFT Balcony:D

Archived