Caribbean Princess 5/2/2010 SJU to NYC

pcavalcanto

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My partner and I just booked our first cruise on Princess. We haven't been to Bermuda before and thought this cruise would be a great way to see it. We have personal choice dining, but we are going to book the chef's table for one of the nights. Is anyone else interested for trying to book on the same night or have a recommended night to do that on?

Thanks,

Raymond and James

There's not much choice on Chef's Table - they'll run it one or two nights, and it won't be first night, formal nights or last night. The maitre d'hotel will assemble guest lists from those who reply that they'd be interested.

That said, we're aiming for it on the 4/25 sailing. We did it on Sapphire in Alaska, and it was, by far, one of the best dining experiences I've had in 30+ years of cruising (granted, I was an adorable little kid for the first 10 ;0) )

E

• 3 weeks later...

Headed to San Juan on the 30th for a couple of days prior to the cruise. Looking forward to this needed vacation! Phil and Mike here from Philadelphia. Also doing the personal choice option. Did it last time and enjoyed the flexibility. This is only my 2nd Princess sailing but looking forward to the renovations done on board.

Great guys, Waldy here. I am counting down to the much needed vacation. I will be arriving in San Juan on the 29th so that I can spend a couple of days with my family before we sail. After this cruise I will become an Elite member so looking forward to this. Looks like the Caribbean Princess is a beautiful ship.

Hi,

This is Roy and Adam from Boyds, MD outside Washington DC.

We will ba arriving in San Juan on the 30th and spending the night at Courtyard Isle Verde.

We are in D733. We hope that someone might be close to us on the ship.

Roy and Adam

Almost time for vacation!! Really looking forward to seeing Bermuda. Anyone have any suggestions on activities while there? What about Antigua? Last time we just walked around and went to the old church in town.

Hi All, This is Roy and Adam fro DC area.

We previously posted our cabin as D733, but last night Princess changed it to A 731. So for you late night snack make sure you go the the orrect cabin. lol

Archived