Infinity-Vancouver to S.F. Has anyone done this?

Renorita

We are considering a 6 night cruise on the infininity from Vancouver to S.F. which include the following ports. Victoria, B.C., Grays Harbor, Wash., Astoria, OR. and one day and night in S.F. Has anyone cruised this itinerary, and if so do you have any ideas of what to do at these ports? Also any comments on the infinity would be appreciated as this would be my first Celebrity Cruise. :)

There's already a roll call started for this cruise, although it isn't very active yet. Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=107201. Several people have written about the various ports, and more info. will show up later. It's a very nice quick cruise, with a very low stress ending in San Francisco. The Infinity is lovely, and, as with all the "M" Class ships, has plenty of room for all. I've been impressed on both the Infinity and Constellation that they don't feel like huge ships, and don't feel crowded- I'd expected to wait in lines everywhere, and that wasn't the case.

Andrew

It is Official, we are booked for this cruise! :D Thinking of staying in Vancouver overnight, can someone reccommend a good reasonable place to stay near the pier? Also a restaurant within walking distance, doesn't have to be fancy, just good. Thanks!

Archived