Above the lounge on the Royal

yes123

We will be sailing the Panama canal in April. I hope I did not make a mistake. Our room is on deck 6 which is right above the entertainment lounge. Any one have idea as to how loud it might be in our room. Right now to move up a deck is $700.

We will be sailing the Panama canal in April. I hope I did not make a mistake. Our room is on deck 6 which is right above the entertainment lounge. Any one have idea as to how loud it might be in our room. Right now to move up a deck is $700.

We had a deck 6 cabin above the rear corner of the theater on the Tahitian Princess (sister-ship to the Royal) 2 years ago, and we did not hear any noise after retiring for the night.

David

First, Welcome to Cruise Critic....we will also be on the Panama Canal cruise on the Royal Princess, deck 7, AFT....I have never been on the small ships of Princess (but lots of the bigger Princess ships) so we cannot help you about the noise question, but have been through the canal 2 previous cruises.

Go to Roll Calls....then Princess Roll Calls...then Royal Princess Roll Calls....look for our Panama Cruise...it is small group so far but should get a bit larger and more people as we get closer to cruising....

Archived