Disney through the cruise line (NCL) or on our own?

C&F

Hello,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, as we are not departing, but stopping, at Port Canaveral. We'd like to hit Magic Kingdom for the day. I know we are definitely taking the cruise line's transfers. However, admission to the park is so much more expensive than if I just get it myself online. Is there another good reason to just book the whole thing through the cruise line?

I never do ship excursions as I always usually end up at familiar ports. I am going on the transfer, so I don't have to worry about missing the ship. But I just don't see paying so much more to get the tix through NCL.

Any advice, let me know.

Thanks,

Freddie

That's exactly what we did this past April. Used the NC transfer and rode their bus to Disney and bought our tickets online. No problem and you save some bucks and the hassle of not having to provide your own transportation there and back. To me, well worth the cost of the cruise lines overpriced transportation service.

That's exactly what we did this past April. Used the NC transfer and rode their bus to Disney and bought our tickets online. No problem and you save some bucks and the hassle of not having to provide your own transportation there and back. To me, well worth the cost of the cruise lines overpriced transportation service.

Thanks! Plus, the ship has to wait if there is a delay. I'm just gonna order the tickets online. Thanks again for the help.

Be well,

Freddie

Archived