Gumbalimba Park

cbressler76

We will be doing the Bodden Tours (how far is the walk?) and we will be visiting the Gumbalimba Park.... I'm terrified of heights and I noticed the bridge that we have to cross. Does it look dangerous for a soon to be 4 year old and 7 year old to cross? Is it really scary? Someone told me that there is an alternative way to go, is that way really long? Thanks for your help!

We went to Gumbalimba Park last year. The bridge was a lot of fun...it wasn't too high as much as it had a lot of movment when you went across. The regular bridge is just a little bit further down the path so it wasn't to much of a walk. My mom doesn't like heights so she walked over the alternate bridge both times.

Just courious, I read on one website for independent tours, for cruise passengers, the Gumbalima Park tours could only be purchased through the cruise line. So Bodden Tours offers this?

:confused: I'm not sure... I thought it was a park that everyone could go to...

they do have Victor Bodden's Monkey Business!......hmmmmm......someone who knows let me know....I'm very curious......we wanted to do the Gumbalima Park.....

:confused: I'm not sure... I thought it was a park that everyone could go to...

they do have Victor Bodden's Monkey Business!......hmmmmm......someone who knows let me know....I'm very curious......we wanted to do the Gumbalima Park.....

From what I understand, Victor has his own monkeys, which is the biggest draw at Gumbalimba Park. I've been to GP but based on what I've read, I think Victor's house would be better as it appears he has more animals. I'm not 100% sure on this so hopefully someone who has done both might know. I think the only thing you'll be missing at Victor's is the bridge.

From what I understand, Victor has his own monkeys, which is the biggest draw at Gumbalimba Park. I've been to GP but based on what I've read, I think Victor's house would be better as it appears he has more animals. I'm not 100% sure on this so hopefully someone who has done both might know. I think the only thing you'll be missing at Victor's is the bridge.

Thanks for the info

• 2 months later...

Archived