Freedom of the Seas Adventure Ocean??

Hi, we are cruising right after Christmas, Dec. 27th, on the Freedom. We'd like the children to enjoy the kids zone/center in the evenings while we enjoy "date nights." Does anyone know where I can get a schedule of things the different nights both for them and us before we sail? I know the compass will have it once we board, but i'm trying to make dinner reservations (specialty dining) and i'm not sure what times? Also, if there are special dinner with the staff nights for the kids, then that would be good to know. Any info from anyone on Adventure Ocean (including closing time and extended hours for additional fee) is appreciated!!

thanks!

beachbooles

I keep a link to the kids club schedules in my signature. It a collection from some of the parents at the CC family board. I do have Freedom class schedules.

To figure out the dinners, Adventure Ocean takes the kids to Johnny Rockets at least the first formal night. Sometimes on the 2nd formal night. And usually on a non-formal night. If there are many kids on your sailing (since you are on during a holiday), then I have seen RCCL have kid dinners every night. :)

The kid dinners at Johnny Rockets are no extra charge. You just have to sign them up on the morning of the dinner. And the times do fill up fast, so don't forget to sign them up.

Adventure Ocean "closing time" is actually really late, as in 1am-2am. The time where they start to charge is after 10pm. Now this is assuming you have younger kids. The teens aren't charged and their activities are less structured.

Any other questions, feel free to ask. :D

Archived