Ncl Owners Suite

scg6281

I am cruising in a couple of weeks on the SUN and we will be staying in the Owner's Suite. Can anybody tell me a little about the butler/concierge system....and what i should expect. What will they provide for free? What cost ? Will they provide all the goodies for a private cocktail party? Does the owners suite get hor douveres/cocktails served before dinner? Is there afternoon tea? Do they have direct dial telephones? Do they stock the bar ( sodas mixers and such) on a daily basis and is this included? ANything you can through my way is much appreciated. I just need something to get in the right mindset!!!

Thanks in advance-

Clint

If it's the same as the Dawn OS-you'll get 3 bottles of liquor of your choice and soda & water.

Having a butler and concierge is great. Your concierge will make all your dinner reservations and, yes, organize private parties. There is probably an extra charge for the food and liquor served at your party. You'll receive hors d'oeuvres every evening from different members of the staff, concierge, hotel director,etc.

There are direct dial phones + a portable phone-but you can't call your own cabin with it as it is the same phone number. You can call it from a house phone-saves on walking if you're looking for someone.

We were not in the owners suite but in another suite and were lucky enough to have the same butler, Lani, who we had on our last voyage. She stocked our fridge everyday with tonic & diet soda for us. She also remembered how much I liked to have tea at night in the cabin and brought me a fresh supply along with cream & sugar. There is a hotpot in the cabin.

The butler will also bring you anything from any menu on the ship and serve you in your cabin. You don't call room service, you call your butler.

They will do as much or as little as you request. Please remember that they rely on tips-they do not share in the onboard tip $$.

Denise

we did not use our wonderful butler very much this cruise yet I tipped her $100. She did not want to take it-what a doll! Cruise previous we tipped her $200. but we had a lot of room service.

Yes, the onboard account will be charged $10. per day per person...cheap I think for the personalized service you will receive from your stewards.

We did give our stewards extra $$ also. Your butler does not keep your room clean-the stewards do.

If you're on the Dawn say hi to Gary and Richard from Denise & Bob.

Archived