Xen Hau

spaceflower77

We are cruising in Coz next October, a ways off, I know, but I'm trying to figure out our itenerary... we'll have two 10 year olds, two 4 year olds and a 3 year old. 2 adults. I just heard about Xen Hau and that it had good snorkeling and a nice beach area. We usually do Nachi Cocum, but wondered if anyone had any experience here and could tell me more about it. I wondered about bringing our snorkel boards, with the clear cutouts for the little kids, could they see anything?

Thanks!!!

I have NO IDEA!!! Someone told me about it from when THEY went with their kids 3 years ago and that's how they spelled it! I've been to Coz twice and never heard of it... It's supposed to be along a river that flows into the ocean, they provide snorkeling gear and you can keep the mask/snorkel. It's got a nice beach area good for younger kids, but not enough of a current that bigger kids can't go out by themselves, which is good, since our boys will want to snorkel and explore on their own. If you know which beach this is then please tell me the right name and let me know all about it.

Thanks!

I have NO IDEA!!! Someone told me about it from when THEY went with their kids 3 years ago and that's how they spelled it! I've been to Coz twice and never heard of it... It's supposed to be along a river that flows into the ocean, they provide snorkeling gear and you can keep the mask/snorkel. It's got a nice beach area good for younger kids, but not enough of a current that bigger kids can't go out by themselves, which is good, since our boys will want to snorkel and explore on their own. If you know which beach this is then please tell me the right name and let me know all about it.

Thanks!

That's Xel Ha on the mainland. Sorry:( But there are several beaches in Coz where your kids can snorkel and play on the water toys. Try these sites for information on the various beaches.

http://www.cozumelmycozumel.com/Pages/Beaches.htm

http://cozumelmexico.net/Cozumel-Beaches.html

Enjoy planning your cruise:) And don't be afraid to come back and ask questions.

Archived