Nassau waverunner for kids

cruisinhotmamma

I am wanting to go on the waverunner excursion thru RCI in Nassau and want to take my 4 year son. I thought he would be able to ride in front of me and it would be a lot of fun for both of us, but I just saw that the age minimum was just added (10 y/o) How strict are they on that? Anyone take their young kids? Thanks.

I am wanting to go on the waverunner excursion thru RCI in Nassau and want to take my 4 year son. I thought he would be able to ride in front of me and it would be a lot of fun for both of us, but I just saw that the age minimum was just added (10 y/o) How strict are they on that? Anyone take their young kids? Thanks.

I would NOT take my child on a waverunner no matter what age they are.

There are far too many accidents involving 2nd riders.. and many of them critical. Some fatal.

These are NOT toys.. and there are far too many in the waters to be safe.

The government has been trying to shut down these operators for years. or at least restrict them.

I wouldn't put my loved one at risk.

My husband and son were on waverunners at Atlantis two years ago. The ocean was crowded and they ended up colliding into each other. My son had broken arm and deep wounds and my husband had a broken pelvis and shattered his wrist. I feel like we are so lucky!!! We have heard since that some are not. It is too dangerous!!!

Archived