One week Back from our first cruise! Thanksgiving

peiaigol524

I just want to say OMGoodness! I had an awesome time on the Carnival Liberty! It was my first cruise and surly it wouldn't be my last! My boyfriend..or shall I say my Fiancee loved it as well! yes! we got engaged in the port of Jamaica! ALL three ports were awesome! Cozumel Mexico, Grand Cayman Island (water was beautiful), and Jamaica! (my favorite..not just because he propose there..but the island itself was beautiful! Dunns River Fall is a MUST DO! I already want to go on another cruise! *sigh* I am going to try and to do my review on a day to day basis and hopefully with pictures! Cruise Critic helped my a lot before I went on the cruise and I want to be able to help others out too! I can now say..I AM A CRUISER! WAAAAHOOOOO!

Congrats how nice. Way better place to get a ring than I had. My now hubby took me to dinner but chickened out and did it in the parking lot.

I cant wait to hear your full review. We will be sailing on her 1/23 the other intinariry though. We have been to GC and OR twice before.

One question I am trying to find answers too. What id offered in the staterooms as far as amenities?

We had a balcony and we had a little mini fridge with things loaded..soda liquors and such..If you use those than the room stewards charge you.. I believe..I heard some people had problem with that..room steward charge u even though they didn't drink it..but we didn't have any problems with that! Our room stewards were AWESOME! They also had bath robes for us to use. The bathroom has body wash and shampoo! (I brought my own shampoo cuz i heard it wasn't good and plus im a hair dresser so I prefer my own) They also had free samples..this includes toothpaste (they are small amount so i would still bring my own) they also had razors and pepcid! They also have a blowdryer so you don't have to bring ur own..but you have to keep holding the button down for it to blow..it may be a pain in the butt sometimes.If you guys have any more questions..ASK AWAY! I will try to answer as best as I can!

P.S does anybody know how I can post pictures on here?

P.S does anybody know how I can post pictures on here?

The easiest way is probably to add them as an attachment using the little paperclip looking incon in the reply box...

attachment-1.jpg

You can then browse to locate the image you want to add to your post!!

:)

Archived