Massage - CCL Imagination. When to book for best deal?

I have heard that there are dicounts to be had if we wait to book spa services onboard...is this acuurate?

My kids want to give DH a massage for Christmas...do I risk all slots selling out if I wait?

What kind of deal should I be looking for onboard?

Thanks for your help!!!

I have found this to be true - specials being offered after the first day on short cruises, on longer ones maybe half way through the cruise.

I was on the Imagination for a 3 day cruise at the beginning of the month. I needed to buy a gift certificate to give to my friend for a birthday. They didn't really have any made up which surprised me, but the manager went and improvised one - I think she kept a copy for their own records. Anyway I did not bother to do this until the last full day of the cruise, and we both had no trouble booking massages. I think people are being cautious of overspending on board due to the tough economy. At least for the time being I would not worry about for fee services booking up. The yoga class I took had only one other person in it.

They will usually give discounts on port days...they're not advertised in advance. I'd be surprised if they ever "sold out" and had no slots available. Most folks won't pay the price for this service...it's way "over-priced", compared to land-based spas.

Archived