Ncl poa 2/13

cruisethree

You might have better luck if you go to the "Roll Call" Board. Go back out to all the boards where you make a choice as to which board you want to read. Go to Roll Call. Choose Norwegian Cruise Lines. Then choose the last one--Pride of America. Then look for the date of your sailing. There is a thread started. (I looked.)

Thanks but I also wanted tour ideas for us. Hence why I posted here.

I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. By going to the roll call board, you may learn what other people are doing and it may give you some good ideas and advice. While, I am going much much after you return, I have done a lot of research and would be happy to share with you, my (probable) plan of attack. In Maui, I plan to rent a car and on day 1 will do the Road to Hana. I haven't decided if I want to come back early enough to go to the Old Lahaina Luau that evening. On day 2 in Maui, I plan to get up extra early (the middle of the night) and head to Haleakala Crater and then head to the beach for the remainder of the day. (I haven't decided which beach.) Hilo: Volcanoes National Park via rental car. Kona: Could be a beach day--still undecided. Will probably rent a car. Kauai day 1: Mud Bug excursion on my own, not through the ship. I plan to do a helicopter ride of some sort...although which company is still open and which day is still open. I do want to do it in the morning. Day 2: depending on helicopter ride...may spend it at the beach. Another day which isn't set in stone yet. I also plan to spend a number of days before and after the cruise in Oahu. I will definitely go to Pearl Harbor. I have other thoughts on what to do there, but it's all still up in the air.

Good luck and let us know what you decide and come back when your cruise is over and share everything.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the suggestions.

We are doing Rickys' tours in Hilo and Capt. Zodiac in Kona.

We are thinking of doing Atlantis sub and luau combo in Maui. Also toying with a snorkel adventure so my DD5 can see the sea turtles. Friendly Charters said to call a day before and it wouldn't be a problem to book.

Thinking of Waimea Canyon in Kauai and beach.

Ren

Hi cruisethree, you'll enjoy both those tours - hope that you DD is a confident swimmer if so you'll all love the Captain Zodiac especially if you were as lucky as us and see lots of dolphins. I suggest you look into the Kauai mudbug and waterfalls tour this is a good family friendly tour with lots of mud and waterfalls.

Atlantis Sub will be a big eye opener for a 5 year old and if you do captain zodiac you should have time to do it in Kona or even Maui.

Hope you enjoy your trip - If you have any other questions I am happy to help as we look for family friendly tours when we did our planning

Hi Cruisethree,

Did you book the sub/luau through NCL or was it seperate? I didn't see that combo on the shore excursion list and I think that would be great. My 5 year old would love it too.

Thanks

Archived