Confused...Room Question..

firsttimecocruiser

I Booked an Inside Stateroom Guarantee for the Carnival Miracle 3 day Bahama cruise on 2/9. Tried to see if a room had been assigned using the Modify Booking, and it's not working.

BUT when I look at the Cruise details there is a button to UPGRADE stateroom, when I go there it lists other staterooms and prices, blah blah blah, and at the top says:

Your current stateroom category: IS - Ocean View Stateroom

IS- Ocean View????

Is this possible????

Confused! THANKS for any input....

Ok. let me see if I can explain what is happening.

You are looking at the picture of an oceanview cabin when you first open the cruise detail page?? they are showing you what could be available for you to upgrade to (for a fee)

The modify page-when you scroll down will tell you where your cabin is located. You got a inside gauarantee? (how long ago did you book this cruise?? (this is the cruise I am looking into when it is coming back home--sorry for rushing you but I leave on the Miracle on February 13th.

Did you get your documents?? look at the bottom of the back page of the sign and sail page...its the pnly place it will be listed. Look for your booking number and after that number will be your cabin number.. if you are not set yet you will see GTEE. the rest of the documents will read TBA.

another place to look-- funpass go to carnivals home page-- scroll to the bottom and click on funpass. put your information in--- scroll to the bottom - it will give you two choices-- print fun pass or gifts. go to the gist and make believe you are buying something-- add it to your cart.. scroll down--if you are set-- it will aloow you to see your cabin number-- let me know

Archived