Frank's St. Lucia Taxi & Tours - A FANTASTIC day!!

aztecprincesse

:DWe have just returned from a cruise around the Carribean, with a stop in St. Lucia. On the island we took an independant tour with "Frank's St. Lucia Taxi & Tours" and we were thrilled completely ! Frank and I arranged to meet on the pier as soon as we docked and he was right on time! We were 6 in our group and Frank took care of everything...

First we went to an area where Dr. Dolittle was filmed, then on to a spectacular waterfall. Frank waited by the van while we explored the area, at our leisure! After a dip in the falls we loaded into the van and headed off to an active volcano for a guided tour. Then it was lunch at a wonderful little restaurant. By then we were running a little late...we had taken out time at the volcano...so we decided to head back to the ship.

Throughout the tour Frank provided information about the areas we were going through and some humor! Inclded in the tour were drinks that he kept in a cooler that we were welcome to help ourselves to.

We had a wonderful time with Frank...who made this island one of our favorite stops on our cruise. Frank was extremely helpful and kind. He even helped us out in a bit of a bind...which was above and beyond what most tour operators would do for their clientele.

If you are in St. Lucia for a day or a longer period of time, I HIGHLY recommend Frank's St. Lucia Taxi & Tours to see the island. Here is Franks web site for his very affordable prices and more information:

http://www.*****************/

Ok - Looks like we can't post web sites...just Google "Frank's St. Lucia Taxi & Tours" and you'll find it!

Edited by aztecprincesse
We Page not showing

:DWe have just returned from a cruise around the Carribean, with a stop in St. Lucia. On the island we took an independant tour with "Frank's St. Lucia Taxi & Tours" and we were thrilled completely ! Frank and I arranged to meet on the pier as soon as we docked and he was right on time! We were 6 in our group and Frank took care of everything...

First we went to an area where Dr. Dolittle was filmed, then on to a spectacular waterfall. Frank waited by the van while we explored the area, at our leisure! After a dip in the falls we loaded into the van and headed off to an active volcano for a guided tour. Then it was lunch at a wonderful little restaurant. By then we were running a little late...we had taken out time at the volcano...so we decided to head back to the ship.

Throughout the tour Frank provided information about the areas we were going through and some humor! Inclded in the tour were drinks that he kept in a cooler that we were welcome to help ourselves to.

We had a wonderful time with Frank...who made this island one of our favorite stops on our cruise. Frank was extremely helpful and kind. He even helped us out in a bit of a bind...which was above and beyond what most tour operators would do for their clientele.

If you are in St. Lucia for a day or a longer period of time, I HIGHLY recommend Frank's St. Lucia Taxi & Tours to see the island. Here is Franks web site for his very affordable prices and more information:

http://www.*****************/

Ok - Looks like we can't post web sites...just Google "Frank's St. Lucia Taxi & Tours" and you'll find it!

We used Frank several years ago, and had a wonderful day, too. In fact, we're seeing him this year. We've got a custom day planned. One of St. Lucia's two top snorkeling locations is Anse Cochon. Frank is taking us there this year (we've spent the day there several times in the past, getting there another way), and spending the day with us. $35.00 per person (there are 16 of us going), includes drinks, we'll be buying our own lunch at the restaurant on the beach. Frank is a great guy and I'm looking forward to seeing him again. When I contacted him several months ago, he remembered us and was even able to tell us exactly what date we saw him 4 years ago.

His e-mail address, since his website can't be posted, is franktax@hotmail.com

I'm glad to see that others had a great time visitig St Lucia. And that Frank's Taxi & Tours is still outstanding!!!

My wife and I love the Island of St Lucia and everytime we go we call Frank's Taxi & Tours. Frank has never in the last 6 years disappoint us. We have always had a great time on his tours. Sometime we feel we owe so much more for what he does for his customers. Frank has always made us feel as if we were apart of the beautiful Island with his GRAND hospitality.

So Frank keep up the good work and my wife and I will see you again soon.

P & D White

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

ctalldog "Is Frank's tour like Cosol's where they have 4-5 vans following each other all stopping at the same time at the same places?"

When we did his tour is just a small group where it was customize.