Question About Specific Activities

Just copied the Day 1 - 7 compass and cannot find the Love and Marriage Show. Does it still exist and when is it? Maybe I missed it as the print is so small and so much to read.

Welcome Back Party for Repeat Cruisers. When is it? Can someone tell me if there are two separate events, ie welcome back party and the party that recognizes the member that has the most cruises with a prize? I have tried to search the threads and believe that I read they are two separate events, but can't find the answer. Please clarify for me if you have the time. Thank you.

Just copied the Day 1 - 7 compass and cannot find the Love and Marriage Show. Does it still exist and when is it? Maybe I missed it as the print is so small and so much to read.

Welcome Back Party for Repeat Cruisers. When is it? Can someone tell me if there are two separate events, ie welcome back party and the party that recognizes the member that has the most cruises with a prize? I have tried to search the threads and believe that I read they are two separate events, but can't find the answer. Please clarify for me if you have the time. Thank you.

Love & Marriage was on Day 3 at 7:30pm. I do recall them saying that it was omitted from the list of 'evening activities' It is on page 2 of Day 3 compass under "why Not Today" Tonight's Shows. I am looking at the Dec 5 sailing compass.

Yes the Repeater's Party was on Day 5 on our sailing in the Opal Theatre drinks were served as you entered like champagne, wine. It was for Platinum, Diamond, and Diamond+. Not sure if Gold Members were invited I thought they were but some CC members on our sailing who were Gold said they did not get an invite.

Thanks Emmy We were Love and Marriage Participants on the Explorer a

couple of years ago and enjoyed the experience immensly. even though we came in second it was a blast. Can't wait till the cruise even though DH is in the library watching hockey ( the greatest sport in Ontario ) and I am packing! Thank you for your responses and your insight you are a true blue sailor. :) Took your advice and have booked water taxi and hotel while we stay overnight prior to the cruise.Watched her sail out of port last evening, again I ask.... port side is our cabin balcony, stay there or go elsewhere. Your advise has been invaluable. Liz and Larry

Archived