Anyone stayed in cabin E733 caribbean princess??

noboat4u

Hi, just booked on Caribbean Princess for July 2005. Taking my 2 boys and decided to book a vista suite. Has anyone stayed in a vista suite on the emerald deck before. According to the brochure the deck looks kind of small, any help would be appreciated. Thanks to all and happy cruising!

Diane

I had E733 last October and it was wonderful...in fact the Vista Suites are my favorite on the Grand Class ships. I have had them on both the Emerald and Dolphin decks. I prfer them to the Penthouse Suites on the side which are not as private. I have pictures that I could email if you let me know your email address. ddegennospam@nospam.worldpath.net leaving off the nospams.

Tried to email you but it would not go through, please send the pictures, I appreciate it! My email is noboat4u@comcast.net.

I had E733 last October and it was wonderful...in fact the Vista Suites are my favorite on the Grand Class ships. I have had them on both the Emerald and Dolphin decks. I prfer them to the Penthouse Suites on the side which are not as private. I have pictures that I could email if you let me know your email address. ddegennospam@nospam.worldpath.net leaving off the nospams.

This will be our 3rd on Princess and 2nd in a vista suite, first time was a free upgrade, this time paid up front (ouch). You will be so spoiled you will never want another cabin, loved the whirlpool tub and everyday something special was delivered, flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, cavier (fish bait). Had a blast in October on the Caribbean Princess, you're gonna love it.

Diane,

Guess we know where the party is, eh? :) :)

You're going to love this room. I've uploaded a picture to my website showing your room. You can view it at location . I've never stayed in this one, but I've stayed in a penthouse suite. The deck will be deeper than the penthouse suites on the Riviera Deck, but about the same width. They both have give and take, in my opinion - Riviera's are more centrally located, Vista's have the wake. The good thing is you are on the side of the ship that seems to have the lesser amount of noise (as taken from previous posters). I was looking into previous postings about E731 (Starboard side) and E730 (Port side) and it seems that music from Club Fusion (one deck below) seems to be less/un-noticable on the starboard side. I think it's because the stage is on the port side????

I've made a couple notations on the photo you may want to look at. Our friends, the Morts (Suncat) stayed in B749 (the cabin with the Palm Tree). You can see the partitions between the balcony of a normal sized room and the width of the balcony of your room is about twice the size. There is a support "post", if you will, that is about 18" wide and only a few inches thick. You could put a table right behind it to provide shade for the hor'derves.

As I previously stated, our friends stayed in an Aft room and they said they just loved spending time on their balcony listening to the wake.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family - see you on the Roll Call.

Mike

We were in E731 on the CB for New Year's and we loved this MiniSuite! It is covered, has an extra long balcony, you can see half the wake and has a minisuite price. Only one time did we hear any noise from club fusion. It wasn't loud enough to "sing" to, just there. The location was great. If you have anytime dining, the Palm is only accessible from the aft elevators and not as crowed as the Coral dining room because it isn't as easy to get to. We would take this cabin again in a heartbeat althought it fills fast. I booked this cabin 13 months before the cruise.

Archived