Baltic excursions for 7/4/2010

gfranzen

My adult son and I are also booked on this cruise. We have the same dilemma regarding choice of excursions. The only clear-cut excursion to which we have committed is theone-day side trip to Moscow during our three days in St. Petersburg. Do you have any additional information.

My adult son and I are also booked on this cruise. We have the same dilemma regarding choice of excursions. The only clear-cut excursion to which we have committed is theone-day side trip to Moscow during our three days in St. Petersburg. Do you have any additional information.

When did you reserve the Moscow sidetrip? Are excursions for 7/4 bookable now? If so, when did they open?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, our excursions for the July 4th sailing are now open online and two are actually already sold out (the bike trip in Visby and the Peter the Great tour in St. Petersburg). They all look great. We have never been to any of these cities.

I'd love advice on tours in three of the cities:

Tallinn: Chocolate-making vs Town Tour/Concert

St Petersburg: Petrohof Pavilions tour in St. Petersburg vs Petrohof. The pavilions are rather newly restored, and we are considering going on this tour rather than the one of the Petrohof itself.

Helsinki - city tour vs. one of the water-based ones. Apparently there is not time to do both.

Glad to know there are other CC'ers on this cruise! I've started a thread on the Roll Call Board if you want to come on over.

Archived