Orient Beach and Kids

RoyalOakGirl

My family and I are interested in taking a tour with Bernard after reading all of the great reviews on here. My sister is worried about the Orient Beach portion of the tour though.

We have children (16,14,10,8,3,1) that will be on the tour. We are comfortable with topless nudity but not full nudity. I was under the impression that there is an area for the clothing optional individuals but it was a little ways away from the other area.

Could anyone who has been there give me some advice? I would greatly appreciate it!

the general rule of thumb is areas to right of cab drop of is more all nude and the area to left is usualy topless or clothed but when we went thier the first tme our kids (junior high age boy and girl) wer playing in the surf and while we watched from beach the daudhter got a funny look and stared down beach wher two gentalmen nude came walking up the beach. I went to get snack to left and also seen a whole family nude with kids and mom and dad much more accepted in other cultures, spoke with them and was no big deal. But just remember the whole beach can be nude its just club orient is to the right. Have agreat cruise and dont worry to much its not to big of deal once your there.:)

We were just there a few weeks ago as part of a tour with Bernard. Our kids were very uncomfortable with the idea of full nudity at the beach, but the driver told us to go to the left when getting out of the van. There were a few topless women walking along the beach, but the majority of people we saw were clothed.

We went left from where Bernard dropped us and saw some nudity. There was an older man that reminded me of Santa that walked by us 5-6 times during our 2 hours there. One time he had another man and woman with him, both nude. They looked as though they were just taking leiurely walks.

Archived