Van/Limo Airport Transfer to Pier

bigtony777

I know that taxis are readily available at the airport, but there will be six of us total and want to make a stop to purchase some drinks on the way to Pan American pier. I have gotten quotes that are equal or less than taxis would cost. The quotes are from TM Transportation, Royal Star and Exclusive Luxury Transportation. Has anyone used any of these companies?

I know that taxis are readily available at the airport, but there will be six of us total and want to make a stop to purchase some drinks on the way to Pan American pier. I have gotten quotes that are equal or less than taxis would cost. The quotes are from TM Transportation, Royal Star and Exclusive Luxury Transportation. Has anyone used any of these companies?

hey if you get prices can you post them for us Thanks

I was looking at a van pickup for 6 adults and the prices that I got were $75, $90 and $92. Not sure, but I think they were from TM Transportation, Exclusive Luxury Transportation and Royal Star in that order by price. I got the quotes from limos.com(I think this was the site) during a search for san juan limo service. Sorry, I don't have the specifics any longer as I deleted the emails with the quotes.

The other option is to pre arrange a taxi. You can do this by going to the Puerto Rico Taxi website at cabspr.com It will be $5 more than a taxi, but may be worth it if you have a group and need a large vehicle.

Archived