Island Princess Holiday Cruise Review...

Taters

[quote name='Aloha_Jackie']
Frank, we agree - Waikiki is like NY with a beach, but for a long spurt I didnt want to go there, and so we didnt - its just that when we pop by I never have enough time to finish seeing what I want to see - so thats why we are going back, North Shore and Haleiwa and the Palace etc
[/QUOTE]

I know. We now don't go to any other island other than Kauai but we thought about taking a trip to see how the others have changed. But this cruise let us get that out of our system. (G)
Frank-in-CA

when we drove that full day around Oahu, we realized that there was a lot of things that we simply wouldnt have the time for, and drat...the Palace was closed, of course stopping off to shop at Costco and Macys didnt help, but we took a pizza around the island with us and I got some nice dresses instead of ornaments that I was looking for at Macys - when we got to North Shore, I claimed how I could spend a whole day just there! Its going to be great - but we still will go back to Kauai for two weeks in July and the other faves we have.

Archived