Picking up returning passengers at Port Canaveral

jhaymes

I am hoping to be able to pick up family members returning from an RCI cruise at Port Canaveral. Has anyone had experience doing so, or are there security issues that would prevent my doing so? Any suggestions or help would be appreciated, since we are not familiar with the Port Canaveral area and will be driving in from Tampa. Thanks in advance!

I am hoping to be able to pick up family members returning from an RCI cruise at Port Canaveral. Has anyone had experience doing so, or are there security issues that would prevent my doing so? Any suggestions or help would be appreciated, since we are not familiar with the Port Canaveral area and will be driving in from Tampa. Thanks in advance!

jhaymes

Picking up Guests at Port Canaveral, FL.

It is very easy; you just drive in and pick them up.

Take I-4 East to the 417 East (Greenway); 417 East to SR528 East (Beachline); all the way to Port Canaveral

Safe travels

Lord Timothy

I picked up my sister's family there in Oct. The passengers exit the terminal and cross the street toward the parking lot. There is a waiting area right after they cross that street for them to wait if they get there first! You can drive into the parking lot (no charge) and wait for them there if you arrive first. You load the luggage right there. Very easy.

Archived