Name change shortly after booking?

CruisinRin

Hi,

I just booked our cruise on Wednesday night. Can I change someone's name in one of the cabins I booked? Is there any penalty since it is so soon? Do you know how much it is?

My sister-in-law decided that her boyfriend is going to come and they want to get their own cabin. I do have someone to replace her in the original cabin which is booked for 4-people. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Corinne

First - we're not allowed to mention the name of agencies on this board.

Now - From past experience, I know Carnival will allow name changes up until final payment is made at no charge. (Your booking agent might charge you? but Carnival won't.)

After final payment has been made, in most cases Carnival does charge $50 to change names. This is because the documents have already been printed, and they incur further costs to re-print them. Understandable.

you booked 4 people to a cabin and one wants to move out and get their own with another person? yes this can be done.... then you will get a cabin for 3 people. and they get a cabin for 2. You will not have to find aother person to take that space....Hopefully your cruise is a bit away and not just around the corner.

Archived