Hi all - ? about a speficific room

jobythebay

We are going to book the Sea Princess for an Alaskan cruise. We won't have a balcony to keep down costs. We will have an obstructed view. A handicapped room is available (partially obstructed) but when we look online at room 604 on the Dolphin deck it looks i.e. the shape is different than the other rooms. By any chance would anyone know about this room?? Thanks,

We are going to book the Sea Princess for an Alaskan cruise. We won't have a balcony to keep down costs. We will have an obstructed view. A handicapped room is available (partially obstructed) but when we look online at room 604 on the Dolphin deck it looks i.e. the shape is different than the other rooms. By any chance would anyone know about this room?? Thanks,

Handicapped/Accessible rooms are larger to allow wheelchair access and have accessible options such as a roll in shower for wheelchairs. If you are not in need of one of these staterooms, I would advise to book a normal stateroom.

There are very limited numbers of handicapped/Accessible staterooms onboard, and many that need the extra wide door for their wheel chair to pass through, the accessible shower, and extra security these staterooms supply can not book a regular stateroom.

Princess would not stop you from booking one of these, they have no actual written rules about an able body person staying in one. But out of good conscience, I would hope if you didn't need one of these, you would leave it for those who do. IMHO of course! Enjoy your cruise!

but I appreciate your thoughts re: using a room when someone else really needs it. The room 604 Dolphin Deck on Sea Princess looks oddly shaped whereas the others are square. So I was just wondering why? Thanks

Archived