Los Veranos Canopy Question

timjanet_zinck

We are booking an excursion with Los Veranos in PV on April. I know that it is approx. a 20 minute taxi ride from the cruise terminal to the excursion office so I am wondering if any of you have recommended start times. We arrive in PV at 9am (local time...8am ship time) and have the option of starting either at the excursion office at 10:20 or 12:20. I would prefer start at 10:20 to allow for more time in the afternoon to tour PV but am concerned that I may be cutting it close to making it in time.

Does any one have any experience or recommendations for this issue?

Thanks a lot!!

We are booking an excursion with Los Veranos in PV on April. I know that it is approx. a 20 minute taxi ride from the cruise terminal to the excursion office so I am wondering if any of you have recommended start times. We arrive in PV at 9am (local time...8am ship time) and have the option of starting either at the excursion office at 10:20 or 12:20. I would prefer start at 10:20 to allow for more time in the afternoon to tour PV but am concerned that I may be cutting it close to making it in time.

Does any one have any experience or recommendations for this issue?

Thanks a lot!!

Take the 1020 arrival time at their office. You will depart for the excursion site from their office at roughly 1045. This gives you an hour to get off the ship and grab a taxi.

Enjoy!

Archived