25% luau coupon

spaceflower77

Hey! So I was reading up on luau's and CC has come through again by letting me know about the 25% coupon you can get for Germaine's in the coupon books... what I need to know is how to get the book, do they have it at the ABC store or at the Airport? We won't be in a hotel, we've rented a house, but I guess we could stop by somewhere and check at a lobby if we have to. There are also several places with free coupons and etc. at the Airports and in lobbies, or so I've read... I wonder if htey have any coupons... does anyone have experience with this and advice for me?

Hey! So I was reading up on luau's and CC has come through again by letting me know about the 25% coupon you can get for Germaine's in the coupon books... what I need to know is how to get the book, do they have it at the ABC store or at the Airport? We won't be in a hotel, we've rented a house, but I guess we could stop by somewhere and check at a lobby if we have to. There are also several places with free coupons and etc. at the Airports and in lobbies, or so I've read... I wonder if htey have any coupons... does anyone have experience with this and advice for me?

Hi spaceflower, was interested to see you will be renting a house. We are planning a trip in Dec - 2 couples and 1 other adult. We were thinking about renting a condo/apartment rather than hotel rooms. Would be interested to know what you have planned

http://www.savontourshawaii.com/cSpecDetail.aspx?SpecialID=102&TourID=160

apparently if I book through them I save the money without having to have the book... sounds good to me, hope it helps someone else who wants a discount!

Thanks for the great tip! I'm definitely going to use this for my trip in May!

• 2 weeks later...

We used Sav-On Tours Hawaii last year and were very happy with their prices and service. The agent who helped us was very honest about the different activities and helped us choose the best activities for our time frame.

Their website http://www.savontourshawaii.com was very clear and we received all documents and directions with in an hour.

• 5 months later...
Hi spaceflower, was interested to see you will be renting a house. We are planning a trip in Dec - 2 couples and 1 other adult. We were thinking about renting a condo/apartment rather than hotel rooms. Would be interested to know what you have planned

Lilly, the house on the North Shore that time of year is a GREAT way to go. This house was plenty big enough for you all and included a library, kayaks, snorkeling gear, body boards, etc. There were a lot of surfers and the sound of the crashing waves at night was FANTASTIC. There were three bedrooms (each with a bathroom) upstairs and a large rec room downstairs with it's own bath with fold out chairs/loveseat. There's also laundry upstairs and down. There were a lot of rental houses in this area, I LOVED this one though -- upstairs lanai looked out over the waves and they got HUGE. I can't wait to go back someday. Also not touristy. Very near Hale'iwa (best food ever... MUST try a shrimp truck). SO this is the link for the house... there are others on there too. Find what works for you and have a GREAT TIME!!!!!

Snorkeling at Turtle bay is nearby and pretty, but do NOT miss out on Hanauma Bay, either.

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p186196?cid=E_hatravelerinquiry_DB_T_20090823_thumbnail_image_LPROP

Archived