NCL Star - Food Pics!!

Ilivetogo

Oh how exciting to hear you are going on the Epic! I am really looking forward to reading all of the reviews about this ship! My goal is to eventually try Norwegian. I have only cruised with Disney and Carnival. But we do have 2 upcoming cruises with Royal Caribbean and I can't wait! Make sure you take lots of pics. Have a fabulous time on the Epic Kris!

Kelly

No worries Kelly. I WILL be taking a lot of pictures. On our cruise on the Star, I came home with around 1,000 pics ... my daughter around 1,300. :eek: We take PLENTY! And lots of them are of the food! :D

Kris - great pics!! food looks good - esp the Mexican ones - I love Mexican food -

Hey Ann - loved your pic too - hopefully when Narce retires, we can also try NCL -

food on Celebrity's Infinity was good too - but from these pics from Kris, sure makes her dishes look better than my dinners -

Carol

• 3 weeks later...
Kris - great pics!! food looks good - esp the Mexican ones - I love Mexican food -

Hey Ann - loved your pic too - hopefully when Narce retires, we can also try NCL -

food on Celebrity's Infinity was good too - but from these pics from Kris, sure makes her dishes look better than my dinners -

Carol

Gosh Carol - Thanks!

Can't wait to post NEW pics from the Epic in September!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thanks for the food pics - we leave next Saturday and am looking forward to everything and that includes the great food - our first cruise and I think I should have lost a few lbs. so I can stand to gain a few, but of course I haven't done that :o

• 6 months later...

Archived