Help with ATV tour in PV or Ixtapa/Z

Travelalot2

We are very interested in doing a ATV tour along the beach in either PV or Ixtapa/Z. However, every individual company I've found outside of ship excursions has not returned emails. Does anyone have the name or email of someone who provides this excursion in these two ports?

don't recall either pv or Ixtapa having a popular private atv tour. PV has jeep tours that are very popular. Seems stone island at Mazatlan would be the easy way to show up and easily ride an atv on the beach. You could even slip a long ride in near the end of the day, and still make it back to the ship with plenty of time to spare.

You could post in the sister forum that are very popular with the folks that winter in PV and Ixtapa. They would know for sure, and they reply right away.

PV here ==> http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g150793-i46-Puerto_Vallarta_Pacific_Coast.html

Zihua/Ixtapa here => http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g150795-i473-Zihuatanejo_Ixtapa_Zihuatanejo_Pacific_Coast.html

Stone Island has many atv's right on the beach, and is close to the ships

IMG_8528-1.jpg

IMG_8549.jpg

Archived