Valor Spa?

justjen321

Howdy cruisers!

We just got off Dream, and they have an amazing spa with several steam rooms, aromatherapy rooms, relaxation rooms, etc. It was a perk of being in a spa cabin, or you could purchase a week long pass.

What does the Valor Spa consist of? I've never cruised conquest class before. Just Fantasy class, Splendor class, and Dream class.

I looked at the deck plan, and it shows saunas a steam rooms, but I think they may just be available to all cruisers.

Advice anyone?

• 2 months later...

We had Spa Deck Balcony Cabin 1110 on the Valor in early February. The coed facilities were the free weights/gym, excercise room & hair salon. The gender specific areas were the saunas, steam rooms, locker rooms, and spa treatment rooms. There was no charge to use the facilities on the Valor, just for treatments you might choose, excercises, personal training, etc.

We used the spa showers daily as they had rain heads and were much larger than the cabin showers. Also, during the Spa open house on Embarkation day, they had a drawing where they gave away at least 15 different treatments/classes. Well worth the time! You had to be present to win, and at least 3 people were called who had not stayed for the drawing!

The one drawback in the Valor Spa was the lack of a hot tub (nor do they have the thalasso pool like the Dream). We booked the Spa Deck specifically to be near the spa hot tub, as usually these are the only HOT, hot tubs onboard. Apparently it was removed during the Valor's last dry dock and the excercise room now occupies its former space. :(

The spa on the Valor is like the spa on the other Conquest clas ships. The Splendor and Dream are the only two ships right now who offer Cloud Nine Spa cabins and have the Clound Nine spa amenities--Thermal suite (four steam rooms) and the Thalassopool. They have a steam room for all guests, but the thermal suite is a pay service or part of the Spa Category cabins on part od Deck 10 and all of Deck 11.

The Valor's spa has most if not all of the same services offered.....

I too have used the thaloassopool and thermal suite and agree, every ships needs these!!!

Archived