Thomson Destiny, Valentines Day 2010 - Anyone going??

Masterpoo - I have sussed it now. DOH! Dolphin Discovery have 3 programs. The only difference between the one you have booked (Dolphin swim adventure) & the royal swim is the following:

dorsal tow, foot push, 2 dolphins instead of 1, 10 to a group instead of 12 & starts at 10.00 instead of 11.00. No bellt ride on royal swim. We leave Tortola at 14.00. so the 11.00 should be fine but not too much time to get back on the ship. The price difference is $40 for 1 more event & dolphin, so not great for $40. May think again on this?

Its not the weight that's the issue. It's getting it all in the tiny amount of wardrobe & draw space !! You have to be very disciplined & tidy especially when 4 our sharing like us. We have a shower rota for evenings otherwise if you are all in the cabin at the same time you will be confined to your bed until it's your turn!!

Hi Slodge and Booze,

Booze are you guys packed and ready??? EXCITED?? lol Are you going to do a "LIVE FROM" for us?? Even if you dont get time to do that, can you please let us know all relelvant info about the food, drinks prices, gym equipment/facility, and cabins (if you can take pix and post that would be great as well) no worries if you can't!

I wish I was leaving this sunday! :D Have a FAB.U.LOUS time!

Slodge are we supposed to print out something regarding river tubing??

Have you booked other excursions? I was supposed to book the submarine, still haven't gotten around to do that, not sure we will do that.

For anyone that is interested.....I've been sitting here trying to figure out how Im going to charge my iTouch which requires a USB + pc/laptop to charge, DRUM ROLL PLEASE......I've discovered via this FANTASTIC forum that one can buy socket chargers for iTouch/iPhones!!!!!! Ordered from amazon for £3.69 inlc delivery, NOW I DONT HAVE TO BRING THE LAPTOP WITH, pphhheewwwwww:rolleyes:

Masterpoo - Calm down, you will finish up having a heart attack at this rate before you get on the ship!!

Not sure I can do all what you ask? I thought i was going on holiday to enjoy it, not to become a part time travel correspondent!! LOL.

See you in the bar on the 14th!!

Archived