Divers needed - Belize, Feb 16 (Ship's Tour Cancelled) +

scubacruiser2

I'm on RCCL Splendour of the Seas, arriving Belize Feb 16, at 7am and departing at 5pm. (This will be 6am and 4pm local time.)

I had pre-booked the ship's tour and just received notification that it has been cancelled.

I have been in contact with Several dive ops and due to timing and logistics, they all recommend contacting Belize Sea Sports.

I have done this and they're comments were that they have had a few inqueries, but no confirmations, so at this time they cannot commit. This would be for diving the barrier reef, the Atolls are too far away to make it feasible to get out and back in time.

If anyone is interested, email me at mldziech@fuse.net and maybe we can get enough divers to commit, so that they will have a boat just for us.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Mike-

Thanks for doing the legwork to find SeaSports - I was also VERY disappointed to have the ship's dive canceled because the tenders are always such an ordeal.

We were able to book with SeaSports because we have 4 divers. Have you had any luck picking up extras?

Another possibility to find more divers might be to check one of the websites that list boats in port that day and see if there are threads that might contain a diver or two.

Hope you get your dive!

Wendy

Archived