I've searched................

retnuh281

Can anyone give me an idea of the offerings at the Boardwalk bar? I have done my due diligence and searched, but haven't found what exactly it is they serve.

Also, can you bring liqouor on board to drink by the pool if someone in your party saves a chair ahead of time.

Thanks for any info.

Can anyone give me an idea of the offerings at the Boardwalk bar? I have done my due diligence and searched, but haven't found what exactly it is they serve.

Also, can you bring liqouor on board to drink by the pool if someone in your party saves a chair ahead of time.

Thanks for any info.

yes-the only exception to the no liquor rule brought on board is if someone has "reserved" a chair by the pool beforehand.Good luck.

yes-the only exception to the no liquor rule brought on board is if someone has "reserved" a chair by the pool beforehand.Good luck.

Seriously, I do need an idea of the "menu" at Boardwalk Bar if anyone has it.

In addition, can I wear my bluejean shorts (Jorts), my NASCAR T-shirt sans sleeves, and flipflops in the dining venues?

Sorry if this descibes you, just having a little fun.

Thank you in advance..........again

I'll go down there in a thong and smoke a few cigs on the wrong side of the pool and save ya a couple chairs!

Seriously, I'm cruising Saturday and will be glad to check that out for you. My husband gets to know almost all bartenders intimitely. ;-)

I'll go down there in a thong and smoke a few cigs on the wrong side of the pool and save ya a couple chairs!

Seriously, I'm cruising Saturday and will be glad to check that out for you. My husband gets to know almost all bartenders intimitely. ;-)

Think I would get along with your hubby as well. My wife always wonders why so many of the "staff" know my name by the 3rd day. I tell her it's because of all my oozing charm.

Why don't ya'll book the spring break cruise in March?

Maybe we could get matching thongs?

Uh, on second thought,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'll leave the thong to you.

John

The reason I ask is because everything I have seen listed for restaurants/food places it is always there, and is open for bkfst/lunch/dinner. Just curious as to what they serve. I'm down with the bar part, guess i'll have a beer and a corn dog please.

We had corndogs everyday! They also served a packaged smoked salmon and cream cheese sanwiches. a shrimp and cold noodle salad, ham and cheese sandwiches and chicken nuggets. There may have been another type of sandwich available at times but the items listed above seemed to always be available when it was open.

• 2 weeks later...
We had corndogs everyday! They also served a packaged smoked salmon and cream cheese sanwiches. a shrimp and cold noodle salad, ham and cheese sandwiches and chicken nuggets. There may have been another type of sandwich available at times but the items listed above seemed to always be available when it was open.

Thank you for posting.

I am completely down with the Salmon and cream cheese. Sounds like a good between meal snack, or as I like to say a 2nd breakfast.

Archived