Personal Choice or Traditional?

tiffnco

Our first Princess cruise is coming up in March and one of the things we're looking forward to is PC/Anytime Dining. We (DH and I) look forward to being able to choose a table for two (have gotten one in our last 2 cruises, but of course that's not a given) and a time that's not as early as Early and not as late as Late seating.

I won't even go into why I hated the PC dining but I will tell you why I prefer the traditional.

I like the company of consistent dinner companions. I like having all the little extras remembered by my wait staff the next day. I like knowing where I'm going to eat each night and at what time without having to wait. I like the late dinner because I'm not rushed in the afternoon if I decide to lay out on deck and watch the sunset, or workout before dinner, or better yet take a nap.

These are a fw of my favorite things....

We have been on 3 Princess Cruises on both Sun and Grand class ships. We have never had to wait for PC dining. I don't know if it because we ususally don't go until 7:30 to 8:00 or if it is just because we aren't real picky who we eat with or what size table they have available, but we have never had a problem...

Brad...

Archived