Valor 1/10/10

CarribbeanTina271

I am not a good writer, so I am not gonna give a full "review" but I just wanted to say that this was my 2nd time on the Valor since Oct 09..so tht alone should say something!! Debarkation on was delayed due to the "traffic" coming back in to port that day, I think there were 5 ships in port. But we were still on by 12:45 and eating lunch. We were in the VIP lounge and it was packed..but we still manage to be the first in Rosie's for lunch. Way to start a awesome cruise. We had met some of the crew on the first cruise, so we found them. Bojan our head waiter in Oct, well we went to Maitre D and ask if we could be moved to his station.. NO PROB..We also found our room steward from Oct, he wasn't our room steward this trip but we made it a point to see him daily, Javier is a really great guy and works hard. This ship is decorated awesome with America all over. We did make it to the Steak House, and although the food was amazing, I think it is a more suitable for a couple or couples then 2 ladies.. lol we enjoyed anyhow. We are fine with our food in the dining room, but now we can say we been there, done that. The only show we made it to was the Far From Over.. I loved it the first cruise and had to see it again. It is one of those that doesn't need to be missed, it is all about 80's music. We made some really awesome new friends and had the best time. Would I book this cruise again.. HECK yea!! Any questions just let me know..

I am not a good writer, so I am not gonna give a full "review" but I just wanted to say that this was my 2nd time on the Valor since Oct 09..so tht alone should say something!! Debarkation on was delayed due to the "traffic" coming back in to port that day, I think there were 5 ships in port. But we were still on by 12:45 and eating lunch. We were in the VIP lounge and it was packed..but we still manage to be the first in Rosie's for lunch. Way to start a awesome cruise. We had met some of the crew on the first cruise, so we found them. Bojan our head waiter in Oct, well we went to Maitre D and ask if we could be moved to his station.. NO PROB..We also found our room steward from Oct, he wasn't our room steward this trip but we made it a point to see him daily, Javier is a really great guy and works hard. This ship is decorated awesome with America all over. We did make it to the Steak House, and although the food was amazing, I think it is a more suitable for a couple or couples then 2 ladies.. lol we enjoyed anyhow. We are fine with our food in the dining room, but now we can say we been there, done that. The only show we made it to was the Far From Over.. I loved it the first cruise and had to see it again. It is one of those that doesn't need to be missed, it is all about 80's music. We made some really awesome new friends and had the best time. Would I book this cruise again.. HECK yea!! Any questions just let me know..

What did you do in the ports? Did you try the burrito bar?

Archived