Concierge Lounge on Splendour

sha1955

The only Vision class ship with a CL is the Enchantment. I would love to be corrected though if my information is out of date !! :)

Yep it is.:D Splendour and Legend also have a CL.

On Splendour they converted the Card Room. When we sailed on Splendour back in March-April of 2008 there was no coffee machine as there is in CLs on other ships. They still had continental breakfast and cocktail hour from 5-8:30.

I believe the operation of the CL on Legend depends on what itinerary they are sailing.

Watch out for those red chairs in Splendour's CL:eek: If you get in them, be prepared to climb out. Out favorite passtime was to offer a chair to unsuspecting friends. :D

Oh dear. Over weight hubby could be stuck for a week!:D

Hubby would be OK........it's the ladies that have to watch. :p

Yep it is.:D Splendour and Legend also have a CL.

The Splendour, currently sailing in South America, has had the lounge closed according to recent reports, the same is true with the Legend in Asia. Weather this will change on the Splendour when it returns to Europe hasn't been confirmed.

The Splendour, currently sailing in South America, has had the lounge closed according to recent reports, the same is true with the Legend in Asia. Weather this will change on the Splendour when it returns to Europe hasn't been confirmed.

I was aware that it depends on where Legend is sailing as to whether there is a CL available. Seems the Asians like their game room.

I can also understand why the CL on Splendour would not be in operation as they sail the South American itineraries. If the Brazilians behave as badly as they did when we were on......RCI is better off keeping it closed.

Archived